Friday, August 14, 2009

Introducing Me and my Blog

Hello all, my name is Dannie Lane and I am a Certified Clinical Aromatherapist as well as a License Massage Therapist, Reiki Master / Teacher and Certified Reflexologest. I started doing Body Work way back in 1988 when I first started using and studding Essential oils. I got my certification in Aromatherapy in 1999 and my clinical certification in 2001. Since that time I have been using these powerful plant extracts to help improve the health and lives of myself and others. At first I used them just for there effects on the physical body, but over the years I started working with there “energetic” effects, there effect on the mind, emotions, spirit and the subtle energy of the body. I now combined the two, energetic and physical in a holistic view to help bring about wellness.
This Blog is going to be about what I have learned over the years, about the oils, hydrosols and CO2 extracts and all the wonder and wellness they can bring to you. I hope you enjoy it and will share your stories with us all.

Wind to you wings
Dannie

No comments:

Post a Comment