Friday, August 21, 2009

Spirit knows what it’s doing.

Was called to use Rosemary Verbenon hydrosol yesterday, its good for energizing the mind and to help focus it. After about 4 hrs of using it, just a spray in the air of the massage room before each client, I was going in 15 directions at once, was having a hard time thinking about just one thing at a time. Was asking myself way would spirit have me using this hydrosol today when I could see no one has need of it. Then a long time friend came in to have me work on them, they have 20 irons in the fire at one time, all the time. TA DA now I know why I was called to use this. I keep having the urge to spray the rosemary every 5 or 10 min. only sprayed it 3 times. Now I am thinking I might have been moved to use this every time there mind started moving off to more then one thing.
Sometime you just have to let go and KNOW that Spirit knows what it’s doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment